During the course of your development, we often clear cookies , cached data from our browsers to test our application. Such a waste of productive time.
What if Visual Studio always opened the browser window in private/incognito mode. To enable that follow the below steps.
VS detects the browsers installed and shows them to you for to browse with.
To Add Firefox(private) into this list.
- Click Add
- Fill up the details as shown below.
- Set as Default if required.
- For chrome to open up in incognito mode.
How do you clone a Git repository using visual studio? Well it’s super easy. If you are using visual studio 2012 , then you should install Visual Studio Tools for Git .
Note: Visual Studio 2013 includes Git tools by default so these tools are not needed.
Following are the steps to Clone Git Repository using Visual studio.
- Navigate to Team Explorer -> Click on the plug icon to Connect to Team Projects .
- You should be seeing a list of all Git Repositories. Click on Clone .
- Next step is to get the Clone Url from github. You can find the url on the right on the home page of every github project.
- Click on Clone to start cloning . Once the cloning is done, you can access the solution from Solution explorer.