I have been working with AngularJS since few months now, it would have been more if I not for John papa’s Hot Towel Nuget package.
The Nuget package saved so many hours of plumbing work and it works like a dream. I was able to create a Single page app within seconds. Sounds crazy . Not at all. Here’s how you do it.
- Go to Visual Studio -> Create New Project.
- Select ASP.NET Web Application. I Chose an Empty template.
- click ok to create your web app.
- Here comes the fun part.
- Search for the following nuget package and install it on your solution.
1<span class="typ">HotTowel</span><span class="pun">.</span><span class="typ">Angular</span>
- It will install all the required files.
- And That’s all. Press F5 to access your SPA.